In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and working with local and state health officials, we wanted to share a few protocols that we have implemented at our store to keep our valued customers, employees and community members safe while shopping with us.
1. FACE MASKS REQUIRED – Beginning Wednesday, April 22nd, all guests visiting our store will need to wear a face covering. For clarity, although wearing a face covering is one tool for reducing the spread of the COVID-19 virus, doing so is not a substitute for sheltering in place, social distancing of at least 6 feet, and frequent hand washing.
2. DELIVERY & CURBSIDE PICK-UP AVAILABLE – Shop with us and get your hardware, garden, lumber and housewares essentials delivered right to your home, office or car door!
Here are the ways that you can shop:
a. Please give us a call at 415-388-6233 to place your order. We will shop the order for you, package it up and deliver it to your home or office. Delivery of your item(s) will be curbside only at the end of your driveway (Note: Delivery charges do apply); or,
b. Please call in your order to 415-388-6233. We will gather your order, package it up, give you a call back when it’s ready and have it waiting for you when you arrive. Upon arrival just call us at the same number and we will deliver your order right to your vehicles door or truck; or,
c. Please visit AceHardware.com, select Goodman Building Supply as your store and place your order for delivery.
3. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED – Due to health & safety regulations, we are unable to accept any returns until the quarantine is lifted. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and thank you for your continued support and business.
4. SOCIAL DISTANCING SHOPPING – As we work through these uncertain times, we kindly ask all customers to please practice social distancing while shopping with us by standing in the marked spots while at our registers, keeping a 6 foot distance from other shoppers as best as possible and to please not shop in groups.
5. SAFETY GEAR FOR EMPLOYEES – Our staff will be hear in good health and each member of our team has been provided with a face mask and gloves to wear while at work. Otherwise, any employee who is under the weather will be requested to stay home until well again.
6. DEEP CLEANING – We have added additional personnel to ensure all bathroom areas, carts and check stands are cleaned more frequently than normal.
We have also added “No Touch” faucets in our store restrooms for no shared contact between customers.
7. HAND SANITIZING STATIONS – We have added stations to encourage and welcome customers to sanitize their hands before entering our store;
We would like to express our deepest gratitude to all of our valued customers and hardworking employees as we work through these uncertain times. Without your continued support and love, we would not be able to do the thing that we love! Together we will all get through this!!
With warm regards,
The Goodman Building Supply Team